Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Summer Where Are You?

Given the fact that April is almost over and it still being formidably cold out and snowing, I decided to take advantage of a winter outfit post (since it's practically still winter here in KS).
When I woke up yesterday morning it was snowing pretty hard and I just couldn't believe it. On the bright side, at least it's all almost melted already. On the down side, every one over in the Watkins household is sick with a cold and the constant weather changes is not helping one bit. No bueno. Here I am overly excited for summer and already buying new swim suits for the family, and it is snowing. I'm serious you guys, It was thick when I woke up yesterday morning. You can only imagine how disappointed I was/am. I'm getting a little worried that It won't feel like Summer come June. 
Well enough tangents for today. Hope it feels nice and warm where ever you are at...and have an awesome Wednesday!!
Dress - JCP, Sweater - Urban Outfitters, Coat - F21, Shoes - Gift.