Thursday, April 25, 2013

Broccoli Rice Casserole With Some Delicious Chicken

I always seem to have a hard time cooking chicken. Every time I think it's finished cooking, I'll take it out and come to find it's not cooked all the way through. I follow all the directions for the recipe each time and It never comes out right. So here's what I did, I went out and bought a cooking thermometer so that I never have the same problem each time I cook chicken or anything for that matter.

Looks good doesn't it? Well It definitely was indeed...after I finished cooking it of course. Lots of wonderful flavors and it went well with the Broccoli Rice Casserole. I think this is the first time I cooked chicken and it tasted good. I'm not a big fan of chicken only because I always have the hardest time trying to make it taste good, be cooked all the way through, and be tender still. If it is cooked all the way through, it's hard and flavorless. Not this time around. Thank God. 

Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe here. Chicken drumstick recipe here. Doesn't look the same as pictured because I did not grill, simply because I do not have a grill :/ and it's too cold out still. I baked it in the oven instead.
Enjoy!!