Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Unplugged: A Fort Within A Fort

 First day of unplugged, we made a fort. It was so much fun. Micah was jumping high the entire time. You know what that means. Micah had a lot of fun. Just look at the faces he's making. The only thing about it that wasn't fun was having to put the blanket back up over and over again. You can see Judah in the back excitedly getting ready to pull one of the sides down. Judah likes to destroy anything we build, but it was worth it. We also read all of his books! Some of them we even read a few times. I might add that for the first time ever, I was able to put Judah and Micah asleep by reading to them. It was the most precious thing. I felt like I had reached some sort of important mark. The fact that I was able to read a story to the most active and curious Judah without having to restrain him to take a nap and actually get him to sleep just by reading...man...someone should give me a trophy now. haha. Seriously. 
To end the day we had music time/ worship time. I played a little guitar while Judah and Micah shaked their shakers. They LOVE their shakers. We sang along to some Hillsong for probably an hour or so. It was a great way to end the night.