Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All I Can

I've been on the top of the hill for a while now. My hair has been falling out. All I've been doing is stressing about every little thing. Someone help? I've also been forgetting too... No bueno. 

To start off, I'll just throw it out there.
I've been stressing about Judah's eating habits. He never wants to eat. All he wants is candy, chocolate, and sweets! I've been stressing about potty training Judah because he has been throwing a fit every time I put him on the potty. Other things I've been stressing about...going to Seattle by myself with two babies, house training Chancho, what I'm going to do with my life, working out, eating healthier, trying to work more with Judah so that he'll be super smart, and I'm always trying to work on my marriage. That's a given. Gahh so much. bla bla bla. I need to chill. I need to take a chill pill. haha I actually don't take pills. Even when I'm sick. That's a whole other story.
Anyways... I worked out. I actually ran jogged/walked a mile. A MILE!! That's a big deal, considering I haven't worked out in over two years. TWO YEARS. That's a long time going without working out. I went out on the worst of nights. 30 something degrees out, super windy, and sprinkling. Yes I am crazy. Aren't I? And I finished off the jog listening to THIS SONG. Awesomeness..
Let's just get to some weekend pictures, shall we?
Maxi - F21, Sweater - JCP, Necklace - Gift, Hat - Sister's
Besides my worry butt, Evan is always there and I am in love with him. Thanks for putting up with my craziness and being funny with me all the time. Besos!