Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend In Review

 Day 2: Braided my hair back from each side. This didn't take me very long. I only had to redo it once because the braid on the right side fell out. grrr. Anyways, Evan's friend volunteered to watch the kids Saturday night so that we could go on a date! We went to see Les Mis since we haven't seen it yet and I have been wanting to for the longest time. That movie was long! The entire time all I could do was worry about the kids. The movie was okay. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. 
 Doctor's appointment for his Four Month check up! He's growing up too fast. Slow down please? (:
Playing around after church. He's so silly.
Day 3: After several attempts of trying to put my hair in a bun, Evan told me to just leave it down. I have so much hair and my bun kept falling down after three minutes of putting it up, bobby pins and all. I guess I used my straight hair card. Darn. haha oh well.
Mom got me this dress on sale for $4 at JCP! Awesome deal! My mom knows how to shop. Sweater was my grandmas, socks from UO, shoes from goodwill.
Last but not least, my awesome sauce, Evan. Last night we all went to a friends house and watched the Super Bowl. I'm not a big football fan unless the Rams are playing, but alas the team everyone was rooting for won. The only part I was excited for was the half time show and the commercials. I thought Beyonce did an awesome job, hence she did not lip sing, it's not her fault the sound techs weren't up to par, and all of her awesome dance numbers left her out of breath. I had a good time, Evan had a good time, and I know Judah had a good time for the most part. How was your weekend? Hope it was great!