Monday, February 25, 2013

Bring on the Snow

I want to know If I'm the only mom who doesn't enjoy playing in the snow anymore. I mean It's only fun for maybe a second and then you get super cold. Your fingers become numb, your nose starts to run, the snow starts to melt on your clothing which makes you super wet and cold. No bueno. Then again, I probably just feel this way because I don't have the appropriate attire for playing in the cold snow... Yeaa..that's it. I'm sure if anyone tried playing in the snow with only 'thick' sweat pants and a 'thick' sweater wouldn't enjoy it that much either. Oh and I don't have snow boots, so all the snow was getting inside my shoes. 
Even though it was cold and uncomfortable for me, I had so much fun playing in the snow with my little pedasito de oro. It was funny watching him play in the yard because the snow was all the way up to his butt and he could hardly walk. He kept falling and falling. Too funny. All in all it was a fun day. The happiness of my little ones is all that matters to me. 
When you are young, you can never have too much fun when it comes to playing in the snow.