Friday, February 8, 2013

Make It Rain

So....This girl is very happy, despite my little rant the other day. Who all got their tax returns?? We did! So happy because now we are finally almost out of debt. That just makes me super happy, and we got to treat ourselves to a few new things. First, Evan and I both got upgrades on our phones. Last night we switched from the Motorola Atrix to the Samsung Galaxy S3. That's not all, guess what else happened last night???

WAIT FOR IT.....

 We got it for free! YAY! (**fireworks**boom boom) We initially went to Best Buy when we first got our Motorola's and Best Buy has their Buy Back Program, so they bought our old phone for $120 each. Basically, we got money back. Isn't that awesome!?? (!MIND BLOWN!)

Secondly, Evan wasn't able to give me a Christmas present this past Christmas because we made sure we got our families gifts first. Now that we got our returns he surprised me with a Ukulele! No not the one from my Dear Santa list... that would have been super crazy...and I would have been worried BIG time on where he got the money to afford such a thing. Remember this post? Well he surprised me with the Instax Wide Camera as well, along with a new strap for my camera. Now I don't have to hold my camera every where I go. Oh what a relief it is!

Thirdly, I have been waiting for soo long to get Gdiapers for Judah and Micah. These cloth diapers got really great reviews. Not only did they get great reviews, these diapers reduce the risk of diaper rash because they contain no harsh chemicals like regular store bought diapers. They also have a variety of colors to choose from. The only negative thing about these diapers are that they are a bit pricey, but in the end It saves you money because you're not constantly paying for disposable diapers and with these you can reuse them as many times as you'd like. They are also are great for potty training. Sadly, I haven't gotten Judah potty trained yet like I hoped. Hopefully these cloth diapers will help me out a bit. I've read that cloth diapers help potty train because the babies don't like the wet feeling, so they eventually learn to hold it in and let you know when they have to go to the bathroom so they don't have to deal with wetting themselves.  

Now that I have all of these new items that I have been waiting for forever, I need to gets a goin. I have a lot of practicing to do, a lot of photo taking to do, and I gotta learn how to use my new phone. Super excited.