Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lets Talk Hair

I have been so very bored with my hair. It has been the same color for almost THREE YEARS now. Crazy? I know. I have to do something about it. I've decided that I'm going to get my hair cut and colored. I may or may not go through with this, but I'm hoping I get the guts to do it. The only thing that has been stopping me is the fact that I'm scared It's going to turn out bad and then my hair will be ruined. I have problems. I'm one of those people that get nervous when it comes to hair cuts because If there is one thing I love about my self, it's my hair. Not so much the boring color, but the length. I am nothing like Summer from 500 Days of Summer. I can't just cut my hair off and feel nothing. That being said here are my ideas of how I think I want to get my hair done..
 I love Eiza's awesome hair cut. The color is nice too but I don't want to be blond anytime soon, given that I've been brunette all of my life except for one year when I tried to go full red head. That didn't go over so well. What do you think? Long layers?? or short layers?
I know the Ombre hair color has been very popular these days, but I am really digging this trend. It's awesome because you can do whatever color you want to have without dying your roots. So if I were to get a full head color, my dark brown would continuously be coming back in and I'd have to keep on re-dying my hair, which isn't very healthy and I'm into keeping my hair healthy. I hardly ever put an iron to my hair because I'm afraid of frying it. 

I should probably say why I haven't dyed my hair in so long. Here we go. A long time ago, I dyed my hair red. It was the biggest mistake ever because after I did this, a whole bunch of hair started to fall out. It was ridiculous. I went to the doctor and he said a whole bunch of my hair was falling out because I wasn't eating right and on top of that, I was anemic. So he put me on iron pills and told me to start eating right. So I did as he told me and my hair eventually stopped falling out in ginormous amounts. Well I got my hair colored from the roots again (Just highlights this time) and guess what? Ridiculous amounts of hair started to fall out again. I'm talking handfuls, and my brush would fill up in a day. No bueno. So that's why I decided to go three years without dying my hair. I think if I go with the ombre hair color, I won't have to worry about damaging my roots and have 'hair falling out' problems again. What do you think??