Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Growing

This little guy turned five months this past Sunday! 
Time flies by so fast. He's growing up to quickly. He's already rolling from side to side. He's almost saying mama when he cries. He's almost trying to crawl already. Gah. Just stay this small, cute, and cuddly longer please?? It won't be long until he starts running around with Judah. Goshhh. I feel like I'm getting old only because I'm nineteen, married, and I have two babies. Well I guess it's for the best because I'm pretty sure that If I didn't have a family already I'd probably be doing nothing with my life.  I probably wouldn't be trying to build my relationship with God, I wouldn't have started learning to cook, I wouldn't have this blog, and I wouldn't have any responsibilities most likely. So I'm super glad how things turned out. I can't imaging my life right now any other way. No regrets. 

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. - Psalm 127:3
        All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.                       - Isaiah 54:13