Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reunited Pt. 2

Saturday was my last day in Missouri. The whole family excluding my brothers went to Crackel Barrel for breakfast and McCalisters for lunch. It was a good day. Us girls along with my two babies went shopping after breakfast. Even though we didn't buy really anything It was much need bonding time for us girls. It's fun to see how much our style has changed over the years. Shopping or window shopping (what we mainly do) with family or friends is real good way to figure out a person's style don't ya think? Anyways, I had such a great time. Especially with my sister who I haven't seen since last April. As I mentioned in my last post, my sister Toni was in town from Seattle. She was only in MO for less than a week. It's crazy how time flies when you're having such a great time. Can't wait to see my family again. I'm sure going to miss these two mujeres! Los quiero muchisisisisimo! Besos! 
Aren't my parents just too cute!? Love em.


--------------------------
Day 6 & 7
21 Day Bible Challenge
James Chapters 3 - 5

In chapter three it talks about  taming the tongue, and genuine wisdom. Verses that stood out to me..6, 8, & 18.
In chapter four it talks about pride, strife, humility, and judging others. Verses that stood out to me..4, 7, 10-12, & 17.
In chapter five it talks about rich oppressors, patience, having faith that works, and meeting specific needs. Verses that stood out to me..7, 8, 12, 15, 16, & 20.

Sorry this is late...I've been traveling, taking care of kids, cooking, and cleaning.. lot of cleaning. Still not finished actually. But trust me! I have been doing my reading I just haven't had time to write about it yet until now. Day 8 will be posted maybe later on tonight or in the morning! (: In the next few days I will be continuing my reading in 2 Samuel and starting the book of 1 Peter. Thanks for reading! Hope you continue to follow me in my 21 Day Bible Challenge!