Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reunited Pt. 1

This is my sister from another mother. I know as cheesy as this sounds... It is in fact true! We literally grew up together and as we grew up we both went our separate ways. She moved to Arkansas and I moved to Kansas. We haven't seen each other in a little over a year!!! That's crazy! but I love her and I'm so thankful to be able to hang out with her for a couple days. and meet her new beau Zack Evans. 
Mississippi River y'all!

--------------

and as for my 21 Day Bible Challenge, I started today! 
I read 2 Samuel chapter 8 and 9.
what did I get out of these two chapters?

I understood that I shouldn't waste my time trying to be accepted in the public eye. I should instead focus on the things of God and what's right in His eyes. and to make sure to treat others as I'd want to be treated. Being fair is a big factor in life.

There ya have it!
&
Happy New Year!