Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginnings

Hey y'all! Happy 2013! We made it another year...
and it snowed! It actually snowed a real good snow this year in Cape! So happy! If only it snowed a day earlier we would have had a white Christmas. I guess we'll have to wait and hope for next year to be that year. 
So I've decided this year, instead of making New Year resolutions, I'm going to do 21 day challenges for 365 days. Basically I've decided to do this because I need to start making new habits to better myself. I have believe it or not a lot of horrible habits that I'd like to break and by starting new habits, I probably most likely won't have time for doing old bad habits such as maybe watching too many cartoons with my kids, eating junk food, and other things... Comprende? 
GOOD!
So my first challenge...drum roll please! drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr


I've chosen this to be my first challenge mainly because God has to be numero uno in my life and it's sometimes hard for me to remember to read my Bible everyday, and when I do remember I almost always try do other things that I think needs to be done first like laundry, cooking, playing with my kids, or cleaning the kitchen..ect. when really, reading my Bible should come first then I can get back to mom duty. 
Booya!!
Wish Me Luck!!