Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Neta

Oh Micah you and your cute smiley face! Photo of Micah instead of Judah because Micah isn't sick.
The truth is, I hate it when Judah or any of my kids are sick. I hated having to take Judah to the ER last night because he was dehydrated and wouldn't eat or drink anything. I hate that today he still doesn't feel all that well. I dislike seeing him so sad and weak. I'm not used to this. I'm used to smiles, laughs, and a very energetic boy. The past few days have been a bit depressing. Judah has been sleeping way more than usual. Of course that is normal when anyone is sick or not feeling well. All he wants is for me or Ev to hold him, which I'm totally okay with. I'm more than happy to do that. I want him to feel better. I've been so busy with taking care of both of the kids but especially Judah. Luckily Evan has been helping as much as he can...and luckily they let him off work today to help me out with Judah and we had two appointments for him today. 

Evan is really bad at losing things. He lost his phone today. Other than Judah being sick all he's been talking about all day is his phone. It's kind of annoying but kind of funny at the same time.

My 21 Day Bible Reading Challenge is over, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading! I'm still reading everyday. I especially make sure I read to my kids. I usually read to them while they're sleeping because when they are awake it's pretty crazy. Also if you read to them while they are sleeping I believe the word feeds their spirit better because everything is calm and peaceful and the babies are dreaming con los angelitos. 

What should my next 21 day challenge be??

Also, last year I read the book Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Loved It. Can't wait for the movie! Too excited. Maybe I'm too excited. Makes me nervous though, because usually when I get really excited about a movie I end up not liking it because I set my expectations super high for it and I end up disappointed because the movie wasn't as great as I thought It would be. Does this happen to you?

Anyways I hope Judah gets better and I hope no one else gets sick. Also let me know what you think my next challenge should be!