Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's My Turn Now

I am under the weather. Yes. I was hoping I wouldn't get sick but I guess that's not up to me. Darn. You know when you don't feel good, you also feel very weak. Yup, right here. Today I finally got a new faucet installed for free! Perks of being in the Army. Also, Evan watched My Sister's Keeper with me. Cried a little bit. So I was looking through old pictures and Judah and Micah look almost like twins! Too cute! Judah on the left and Micah on the right. Miss my little small cuddly Judah. It's funny when people say they miss they're kids when they were the size of a baby doll because when they are that small, all people wish for is there kids to be walking and talking. Funny. 
Hey there cute stuff! He wanted to take the picture himself! I'm surprised he was able to hold my camera. All I had to do was press the button. He's getting stronger everyday. Crazy how time flies right past ya. 
Love that my boys LOVE the camera. Judah says "cheese!" repeatedly when I get the camera out. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
tata!