Friday, January 25, 2013

Highlight of the Week

Just take a look at these awesome delicious chocolate chip cookie chunks. Yess they taste maybe ten times better than they look in this picture. Is it bad to eat sweets when you're sick? Well if that's the case, then I have been a bad care giver this week. On the bright side It's the only thing Judah would eat. Everything else I cooked up for him ended up all over his clothes and on the floor. No bueno. So I decided that it was okay as long as he ate something rather than nothing. Now that he's feeling better, don't worry, I'll make sure that he eats regular healthy food. On that note, I should tell you that Evan came home sick on Wednesday with the same sickness as Judah. I spent all week taking care of my sick little family. Pobre de mi familia chiquita. Luckily, I didn't get the bug. Unfortunately Micah got just a little bit of it the night before and yesterday. Luckily he didn't run a fever or start with the vomiting. So glad that today everybody is feeling bunches better, including me. Not that I was sick in the first place. I guess you could say that I was sick of being around sick people in this small little bundle abode. 
On this cold winter day we got all of our taxes paid off and did our tax returns. A lot of paperwork if you ask me. I wonder what we're going to do this weekend. It's too cold to go outside and when bunches of people are sick with colds and the flu, not much is really going on anywhere. Can't wait for spring to come around to see these trees full of color.