Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After Christmas

So how was everyone's Christmas?? Ours went rather well. We had four Christmas's. My side, Evan's dad's side, Evan's mom's side, Evan's step-mom's side, and just our family. That's a lot of sides! and to add to the excitement we watched Four Christmas's. 
We also went to church for Christmas. All dressed and pretty to go! My parents are adorable.
yea, It's that time of year. and time for some dancing.
...and loving
...and caring, and laughing. I'm so happy and blessed that I was able to spend Christmas with all of my family and that I was able to give back this Christmas. And I'm thankful that when I woke up this morning there was snow everywhere. So pretty.

Another Christmas video just for you!
Hope every one had a very Merry Christmas!