Thursday, December 6, 2012

If I Celebrated Hanukkah


Day 1Fuji Instax Wide Instant Camera - Photojojo - I have been wanting one of these for the longest times. I have a 600 Polaroid Camera now and It doesn't work very well at all. Almost all of my photos turn out pitch black, even if I take the photo out in the sunlight. It doesn't make sense. At first I thought It was just me but then I used my sister's camera and hers worked just fine. Then I knew it was my camera playing me bad. haha so I need a new one. It doesn't matter if it's not a Polaroid. Besides the film for Fuji cameras are less expensive. For my Polaroid I've been buying film from The Impossible Project.
Day 2: EOS Rebel T4i Camera - Canon - This is me simply wanting a new and improved camera.
Day 3: Cooperative Ingot Backpack - UrbanOutfitters - I fell in love with this backpack. I've been needing a new purse because I've had the same one since forever but because of the kids, I haven't really been using a purse. So why not just use a cute backpack that I can also use as a diaper bag?? Not too shabby ehh?
Day 4: Fair Isle Leggings - Forever21 - Clothes! I'm in need of new clothes! and I happened to come across these leggings and fell in love.
Day 5: Bow Bangle - SpottedMoth - I'm not much of a jewlerey fan but I'm in love with these bangles. Plus they are kid friendly. Judah won't be able to break these babies.
Day 6: Counting Sheep Sweater - MadeWell - Too cute for words. I need this sweater. nuff said.
Day 7: Chambray Ex-boyfriend Shirt - MadeWell - I've been looking for a fake denim shirt that is made out of cotton like this one for a long long time but I could never find one that I really liked until one day my sister told me to check out this one and I knew this was the one.
Day 8: Padua Wedge Sneaker - NastyGal - I'm short. I like sneakers. What better way to wear sneakers than to wear wedged sneakers? Who ever came up with this idea is genius. love love love.

Just a little history background. My ancestors were Jews... Yes that's right. haha So I could technically celebrate Hanukkah if I wanted to, which would be very cool considering I'd get eight presents in one month. Right?? My older brother decided to get on ancestry.com and as it turns out my ancestors on both my mom's side and my dad's side were Jews. Pretty cool eh? Hanukkah starts this Saturday in case you didn't know...so Happy early Hanukkah!
Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
Besos!
Ces