Friday, December 21, 2012

Date Night...Finally!

It's about time! Evan and I haven't been on a date with out our babes in almost over a year! crazy?? yes yes I agree. We spent a few hours drinking Starbucks coffee and walking around downtown Cape. We planned on going to the movies since we never get to go to the movies. When we were dating we went to the movies all the time and talked about what we liked and didn't like about the movie and what would happen in the next movie if there was a possible sequel. We were what you called movie freaks, but we decided that bonding time was much more needed and important in our relationship. It's hard to bond when you have babies because once they're asleep Ev and I literally crash. I wish we could go on dates like this more often. I'm really picky when it comes to picking out who is going to babysit my babes. That's why when we're in Kansas we never go on dates with out the babies. I don't quite trust anyone I know with my kids just yet, especially with Micah since he is only three months old. At least we had Wednesday night all to ourselves. We had soo much fun! Can you tell??
You see that little glare on Evan's jeans? Some people say that they are ghosts. Do you believe that? I'm not sure if I do or not. It's been a while since I've seen one in a picture, and it's not in the rest of the pictures we took in the same spot. mmm who knows. Kinda scary just thinkin about it.
Over all we both had a great time. After walking up and down the river front we went to the park but unfortunately it started to rain and it was freezing cold out so we headed home. Hopefully we get to go on another date before we head back to Kansas.