Monday, December 3, 2012

All Through the Night

Today I got a lot of work done. I cleaned the entire house! That was the goal. Having three boys in the house make it easy for everything to get out of control. Luckily Evan did help me a little bit...and luckily our home is small. Evan had a four day weekend so he didn't have to work today. Which made me very happy. Because Evan didn't have to work he decided to go to Manhattan donate plasma so we can have a little bit of extra cash to buy food with. Meanwhile I took pictures of my cute baby boy Micah. Isn't he cute?? He's only two months and already 13 pounds! He's getting so big. Time goes by fast when you have two little ones to take care of and play with. After Evan got home we all went out for a walk around the block. We took Chancho too. It was nice. There were so many Christmas lights up and huge blown up Santa's and reindeer and everything you could think of. Christmas is everywhere right now. I love this time of year. Don't you?

On the other hand I am a very happy momma! Last night was Micah's fifth time sleeping all through the night! I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it! He was only a month old the first time he slept all night. I woke up and thought something was wrong but no, he was in his bassinet sound asleep. I obviously called my mom right away to tell her. I was shocked. But like people say every child is different. I remember Judah didn't sleep all through the night until he was about eight to nine months and he still doesn't sleep all through the night sometimes. I just got very lucky with this one. He also found his hands today as well. I had him in his bouncer with the toys hanging down and he reached for one and starting tugging and feeling around. Let me tell ya, a lot of excitement happening. When was the first time your little one slept all through the night?
Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!
xox
Ces