Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Letter To Evan

Hi Evan! I miss you soo much! Can't wait to see you again. Happy New Year! Wish we could be together! Remember the journal you bought for me last Christmas? Well I was going through my journal last night and came across the new year of 2012, and because I love and miss you so so so much I decided that this was more than okay to share. This is what you wrote...

Cesia, my love. I hope you fill this journal with nothing but happy thoughts. I love you. Be happy while I'm away. I love you more than all the stars in the sky! you also drew me a tree in the background because you know how much I love trees. 

...and this is what I first wrote in the journal of 2012...

Last night It hit me. I will be without Evan for two months. Two weeks home for Christmas isn't enough. I cried myself to sleep last night knowing it will be more than two months before I get to sleep beside my love. Maybe even longer depending on where he will be stationed. Hopefully he gets stationed in the states so that Judah and I may go with him. If I had it my way, Evan would never have signed into the army. But like a good wife that I am, I have to support Evan in whatever he desires to do. He is after all the key to my heart and that's saying something bigger than neither of us will ever know because it is bigger than us.
Evan Lane Love, You will always be my sexy sauce.
You will always be my best friend.
You will always be the man of the house.
You will always be the father of my children.
You will always be the one who has my heart.
I love you and miss you. So as you heard it before, I'll be seeing you.