Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Up To Lately

This is what I've been up to for the past two days. I've been working on an inspiration board. It's not finished yet though. I have yet to find more! My main ideas for this board is fonts,colors,textures,designs, and photography. I just had soo much fun working on this board that I couldn't not share. So far I feel like I have two personality's. For starters I am really into the whole black and white stripes and different black and white designs and I usually where dark neutral colors but I also really like all the crazy awesome vibrant colors that I don't wear enough of. The main reason for this board is to help me out a little bit, to see what I'm about. Lately my life has been all about my kids and It always will be, but I needed to find my center as some people say. So this is me trying to find my center. haha
What does your inspiration board look like?
email me!
Grapefruit is what I had for breakfast. No I'm not on a diet. I just have some grocery shopping to do. haha and I took this picture of the moon last night because it was full and beautiful!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!
xox
Ces