Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lazy Sleepy Sunday

Went to church this morning super tired even though I slept a good nine hours last night...anyways, today at church the Chaplain preached about the real meaning of Christmas and how Christmas should be about knowing God a little better. He said "Is knowing what's inside the Christmas present under the tree make you know what Christmas is about better?" Then he made us read Ephesians 1:15-19, 2:8. It talked about God's gift to us all, one of them being Jesus who died on the cross for all of our sins. It was a good sermon. After church was over, one of the men there invited Evan and I to his house on Friday nights for a Bible study get together, and every first and third Friday of the month they have a potluck. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to this actually. Hopefully I will make some new friends! 

I know this is a little late but on Black Friday Evan went to Best Buy. I stayed at home obviously, but he got me Play Station Move and Just Dance 4! I was soo HAPPY! So today after church we played for a couple hours! It was so much fun. I don't know about you, but I love to dance! I took a good hour nap with Micah afterwards. It was a much needed nap. haha
Photo Taken by Bailey Rodgers, Love & Luxe Photography
Hope Everyone had an awesome Sunday!
xox
Ces