Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Diaper Bag Search

1. Rachel Convertible Diaper Bag - $159.99  I really like this bag. It has a chic vintage look that I am all for. It also has several pieces that come with. The price is the only thing that didn't get me excited.
2. Elephant Parade Messenger Bag - $75.00  I saw this diaper bag and I fell in love! Where can you find a bag like this!? With awesome looking elephants on it?? I thought it was a perfect pattern for a diaper bag, mainly because it's for a baby and it's very me. I can definitely see myself carrying this bag around for a while. Can't you?? It also has several compartments on the inside for diapers, wipes, bottles, etc.
3. Black & White Tote - $64.00  Who couldn't love this diaper bag?? It's simple, chic, and definitely my style. This bag would match more of the outfits I wear, especially for fall and winter. I tend to wear too much  black and other dark neutrals. Not on purpose though! I'm trying to find other colors for me that pop! Black doesn't go with my personality well. The price on this bag is the best but it doesn't have as many compartments for necessities as the other two do.