Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yes, I'm Almost There

I hate it when I go a while with out posting anything. It makes me feel bad. I just generally keep forgetting about the computer since it's in a room I keep shut at all times so Judah doesn't get into it. I know I could probably just use my smart phone to blog but I don't know how. What if I'm not good at it?? I'm not very handy with my phone yet either so I'm kind of afraid to mess with it. Any ways. I think I can call myself a decent cook now! I've been cooking everyday and It makes me feel really good! I've only been out to eat once this whole month! Isn't that crazy!? I went from going out to eat four to five times a week if it was for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to once this whole month! I feel very accomplished. I am a real stay at home now. Today for instance I decided to make vegetable soup. I've never made soup all the years of my life until today. Can soup doesn't count because all you have to do is heat it up in the microwave. I'm talking about cutting up the vegetables with my hands and putting it in a pot and adding some stuff to it. haha. Well I didn't want to use my gas to go to the grocery store to buy anything when I knew I could probably whip up something in the kitchen and here I had two stick of zucchini, two sticks of cucumber, a bag of coined carrots, and two cans of cream of corn. Guess what I did... yup, I chopped up all those vegetables and I put them in the pot and I added a cup of water and milk, and a little bit of salt and pepper. I let it sit on the stove for a long time. Maybe an hour on low. I wasn't in a rush to eat. When it was time for dinner I was nervous to eat the soup just because I didn't use any recipe online or call my mom for help, I just figured I would try something without a recipe. So I let Evan eat it first and he really liked it! and he doesn't like vegetables! So I ate it and I have to admit I was proud of myself. Evan even got up to get seconds! Score!

Other than my little cooking adventures, I've been feeling fatigued more than I should I think... My whole body is aching almost all the time so I've been stretching more to maybe get not sore. Does that make sense? I wonder if it's because I stand up too long at once or if I sit too long at once or what. I didn't feel this way with Judah. My pregnancy with him was a breeze, but this one is a tough little guy. At least I only have one month or less before I become a mom for the second time. haha. I'm soo nervous. Judah gets soo much attention now and when the baby comes I won't be able to give much attention to him as before and that's not going to be good...