Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY Letters For Nursery

This past weekend I decided to go to Hobby Lobby and use the $50 dollar gift card that I've had for a long time now. I was waiting to go because I wasn't for sure what I wanted to buy and I didn't want to buy a whole bunch of random things I though looked cool. Well I figured out what I wanted to get. I haven't decorated the boys room yet so I thought it would be cool to put their initials on the wall. I first tried to cut out the letters from cardboard.... that didn't go so well. So I went ahead and bought them for two dollars each! I thought it was a good deal considering the size. I'm not sure where I'm going to put them in the room yet...
As you can see here, I used Martha Stewart Multi-Surface paint. I bought the set which had ten tubes! What do ya think??
Hope your Monday is going well!