Sunday, July 22, 2012

On This Fine Sunday

Over the weekend I have been thinking a lot about what I want to be in the future. Where will I be five years from now? What will I be doing? Where will my kids be going to school? Do I want to home school them? Private School? Public? So many decisions to be made. Right now It seems like I have plenty of time to decide these kind of things... but honestly do I really? Before you know it one year will go by and then another and so on. I've always been the type of person that just kind of went with the flow. Whatever happens happens... but is that really the best decision for me and my family?? 

I've come up with a few ideas of what I've always wanted to do, but I can't decide which one I should stick to or give a shot at first. 

  1. I've always wanted to be a singer. All my life that was my first priority, but I don't think that I would like all the fame and no privacy ever deal. I wouldn't want that to ruin my family. I don't know of or can I think of one famous person that has stayed a happy family all through their career.
  2. Their was one small period where I thought maybe acting could be an option, but now days It's hard to find a movie without a sex scene in it. So that it is definitely out of the question. And I'm also married and It wouldn't be wise to have an on screen relationship with another person even if I am getting paid and It's my job, "he'll understand"....I don't think so.
  3. Photography. I love taking pictures! I have so much fun doing it, but I'm afraid making it a job will take all the fun out of it.
  4. I've also wanted to be an owner of a clothing store. It would be cute to have my little boutique in the town I live in but It can also be very pricey and I don't know if I have the time or money to be able to be successful in that area. 
  5. And here is numero cinco. I could go with the plan I've had all through high school. Go to college and get my nursing degree and be a plain ole RN. Before, becoming an RN was my dream job because I love to help people and what could be better than helping people all day??
So these are my options... What will it be??