Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twenty Five Weeks

Shirt - Old Navy, Skirt - H&M, Shoes - Steve Madden, Watch - Gift, Bracelet - From Mexico

Not too shabby eh? I am now officially more than half way through my pregnancy and I feel great! Yes, I may feel a little bit uncomfortable because of my belly not being it's normal size but that's okay. As long as I know it's not permanent, I'm good. About every one I know has been asking me what are my cravings and I believe it is doubled stuff oreos with milk! Isn't that crazy!? I know it's not healthy but i can't help it. They just taste soooo good. My last pregnancy I couldn't get enough strawberries and in this one strawberries don't taste as good as I once knew them to be. I have been eating a bunch of green sour grapes. They are soo good and Judah likes them too so that's a plus. I haven't been getting too much of my greens and I recently bought me some fresh leaves to eat as snacks. I do like salads. haha!

Also about two days ago I painted this black dresser blue for Judah's room. For me it was a big project because I always used to leave those kind of deals to my dad which I no longer live with. It didn't turn out as great as I hoped it would but it does look better than it did when it was black. Sorry I forgot to take pictures of before and after! I'll try my best to remember this before I do my next project!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Tata!