Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Wonderin If You're Wonderin About Me

These past couple days have consisted of me watching E! News, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and spanish novelas (soap operas) all day. Oh and I cook atleast one meal  a day! That's a big deal for me. I feel like a real housewife now! Evan, Judah, and I only go out to eat two or three times a week... that's not bad is it? Anyhow, I got to thinking about the inexplicable fact that I have been wearing the same bottoms repeatedly only because they're the only ones that fit! It is sad... So to fix my little problem I went on a small online maternity bottoms shopping spree at Asos, because there are soo many good stores around here to shop at. 


1. This Rose colored maternity skirt - $20.87
Not bad eh?
I saw this skirt and it reminded me of me. So I had to get it! haha
What do you think?






2. Golden Poppy Skinnies - $55.66
Like?? I know I do! they also
had this in different colors but 
I preferably believe this one is
more me. Don't you agree? 
Plus! It's a good summery color!





Now Listening to Beach House's new Album Bloom!
Go check it out!