Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Timers


     This is my first attempt at baking Baked Alaska. I was recently watching the food network and saw one of their professional pastry chefs making it and it looked so delicious I had to try and make it myself. I don't think I did too bad for my first time. It did however take me two days to make it right, which I did not mind. I got my recipe from here. I didn't make it exactly the way the website said to only because I did not have a circle cutter and I didn't want to mess up the cake trying to cut circles with a knife into it. 

Oh and I also had to add this hilarious photo of Judah, who decided he wanted to get in the tub before I could undress him. So here he is soaked with all of his clothes on probably thinking, "why did I just do that?" oh kids!