Sunday, April 22, 2012

Juice Juice Juice


Juice... this word kind of looks like it could be something in french maybe.... who knows. All I know is that I've been drinking nothing but cranberry, and apple juice all day. No joke. Anyways, I haven't listened to this song in a long time and i think that you need to listen to it as well. Hope you Like It!


The Wood Brothers - Lovin Arms

enjoy!

Just to throw it out there, I'm not going to try to convince you that i have the perfect life and post pretty pictures all the time and always say positive things. I wish i could think positive all the time but i don't. Life is cruel sometimes and not everything goes the way we plan it to. What can we do about it? 
 I and a lot of other people actually have it pretty good. 
I don't have to boil my water in a tin can to bathe.
I have a toilet that flushes without having to pour a bucket of water in it for it to flush.
I don't have to live in a concrete house that leaks when it rains.
I don't have to wash my clothes by hand and hang them on a cleaning line.
I don't have to eat the same food everyday.
So many other things in life that I appreciate, so I try my best not to complain because there are so many people out there that are not as blessed as I am and many others.
But sometimes you have to complain just to let out your anger and frustration.
So if i do complain, you can laugh about it, cry about it, and complain about it, etc.
Hope you had a great weekend!